BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
M2 Technical Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash/Wax/Detailing/Exterior Restoration & Repairs) > Pearl Nano

12-28-2016, 05:19 AM   #1
No Boost
enthusiasm > practicality
United_States
Rep
Drives: 987 CS | G35x

Garage List
Pearl Nano

The shop that just did my tints recommended this protection process above OptiCoat, C Quartz, etc. I was quoted around $700 for the day long application that lasts a couple of years. Anyone have input on this product? I need to get something done asap for my diva black paint that isn't garage covered.
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2016, 06:21 AM   #2
Ceeto
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2017 F87 M2 & 2024 G87(soon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stage IV View Post
The shop that just did my tints recommended this protection process above OptiCoat, C Quartz, etc. I was quoted around $700 for the day long application that lasts a couple of years. Anyone have input on this product? I need to get something done asap for my diva black paint that isn't garage covered.
Had my local detailer do 2 coats of ceramic applied to the car and on the wheels. Took about 3.5 days to get it all done. Don't remember what specific product it was. Definitely do two or three coats of ceramic and make sure they fully wash, clean, clay and do any paint correction beforehand.
Appreciate 1
No Boost4021.00