BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
M2 Technical Topics > S55 Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning > M2C exhaust upgrade suggestion. Changes the whole board, not just the game

09-12-2023, 03:26 AM   #1
iCARMIX
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Hong Kong
Rep

Drives: BMW

M2C exhaust upgrade suggestion. Changes the whole board, not just the game

When thinking about exhaust upgrades, there's a plethora of options to go with, brands like Akrapovic, Capristo, REMUS, Eisenmann and and then some.
And then, there's also someone like the owner of this M2C I got in my shop the other day, who wants something neat, simple, genuine.
M2C received a lot of attention from BMW in terms of upgrades.
In addition to many versions and styles of M Performance components, there have also been improvements in materials, for these parts.
The M Performance exhaust I'm showing you today, is made of titanium alloy, instead of stainless steel, which is not only lighter, reducing the vehicle weight, but also produces a more powerful sound.
The final outlook will be with carbon fibre tips and can easily be complimented by an M Performance carbon fibre rear spoiler, and that's alright, fibers are good for muscle.

Seriously though, check out the installation photos, magnificent:
Attached Images

Appreciate 0