Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 CSL Turbomeister

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagon View Post
I'm there on Saturday morning, k?

And you need to chill the fuck... man. For real. Holy shit.
Cool, drop me a PM. If the funds are there, it is gone!

LOL @ chill the fuck out... Let's get a drink when you are here and then I will tell you the background story as well! Let's see if you then still want to have me chill the fuck out or you will be W T F.

MR
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2016, 06:46 PM   #156
Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

I normally don't say things like this.... but man... MR. you are quite the spoiled little cry baby. I'm embarrassed to have you on this forum. And I do not think, that I am the only one who thinks this of you.

I hope one day you will grow up.

Dack
Appreciate 13
      05-02-2016, 07:06 PM   #157
BMWPWR
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: M4

Why sell it because of a bad wrap? Forget the wrap, just coat it with ceramic pro or gyeon etc
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2016, 07:08 PM   #158
Artemis
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. View Post
Time will tell what I will do with it...
I understand that you got entangled in a sequence of events that you perceive as rather frustrating setbacks.

Personally I don't mind that you share those antics on the forum.

Each of us has its own personality and we all got to respect that. However, I got to admit that there's a certain discomfort in reading how you cope with the people involved in those adverse circumstances ("idiots", "some German pancake at BMW HQ", "incompetent", etc.). When people (try to) help you out, such as for example BMW granting you the privilege to drive an M2 press car for several days prior to April 16 launch date, man up and learn to say "Thank you !".

Furthermore, give the M2 a chance to shine its true colors, to allow you to appreciate it, rather than dumping it straightaway for rather fuzzy reasons. Otherwise it may be understood as an angry child disrespectfully throwing its latest toy out of the pram.

Life ain't perfect. Deal with it. Or it deals with you.
      05-02-2016, 07:12 PM   #159
StephGOD
KYHOMPB
United_States
Rep
Drives: Only BMW's Ja

Garage List
2020 M2C  [0.00]
2017 M3 Comp  [0.00]
2011 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
I normally don't say things like this.... but man... MR. you are quite the spoiled little cry baby. I'm embarrassed to have you on this forum. And I do not think, that I am the only one who thinks this of you.

I hope one day you will grow up.

Dack
Shots fired!!

I agree with Dack though...you need to get laid man
Appreciate 2
      05-02-2016, 07:19 PM   #160
Benzima
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M2

I hope you sell it soon so you can poison another forum.

#justsaying
      05-02-2016, 07:26 PM   #161
metrickid
Dinosaur supervisor
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: E91 318d

Quote:
Cool, drop me a PM. If the funds are there, it is gone!

LOL @ chill the fuck out... Let's get a drink when you are here and then I will tell you the background story as well! Let's see if you then still want to have me chill the fuck out or you will be W T F.

MR
You only remind me of all the attention whores on Facebook that posts stuff like this...

Appreciate 3
      05-02-2016, 08:24 PM   #162
LBBDrew
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBB M2

^ LOLOL
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2016, 10:53 PM   #163
Transfer
Major General
Rep
Drives: Bronco Wildtrak, Tesla MYP

Sounds like someone didn't want the car to begin with. It's a real beauty so go enjoy it for damn sakes.

PS please don't ever get a pet.
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2016, 12:52 AM   #164
Robin_NL
S0THPAW
Rep
Drives: HS M2 Competition

Hi MR, I read this on a Dutch forum about that regenerating system. That's what you're hearing?

Quote:
Die regeneratie moet je asap uitzetten via MENU - INSTELLINGEN - CONTROL DISPLAY en dan de bovenste uitvinken.
In Menu via Control Display unclick the first?

Anybody knows what this does? Regeneration whatever?

Cheers
Robin
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2016, 01:14 AM   #165
dammitcubs
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '16 M2 LBB

Quote:
Picked up on Thursday from the local dealer and shipped to a company who would do the PPF on the car over the past days ahead of Gumball 3000 and my first long drive. After some days and mixed information from their end (weird photos) I decided to rent some shitty Peugeot (my god they make crappy cars) and drive to the shop where they were working on the car.

After two minutes being in the place I was shocked, and within 15 minutes they were removing the PPF wrap after I told him too! The level of work was so crap, similar to what I have seen here and there on the forum as well. Short list of what I saw:

- Wrap completely killed the color of the car. Totally made it crap, the gloss was gone completely!

- Wrap was cut around the side gills, front grills and the BMW logos. Not a major issue initially but the quality of the cuts was so bad that I got in my eyes.

- Wrap on the front bumper was patchwork, here and there pieces, the cut lines were not straight and they were not in one piece, it looked like a kid had used chissors for the first time in his or her life. Also there was already damage visible on edges of the wrap. Damaged the wrap while putting it on, wonderful!

- Rear light tint was done without removing the lights, so it was not fully covering the lights, they did not manage to get the vinyl good around the corners and edges.

- Rear lights, side gills, front grilles, and BMW emblems were not removed. Only the hand grips on the doors. This meant that the cut lines around those parts were visible and since they were not straight and had little cut parts sticking out it looked like a kid had done the PPF. I can understand that using a plotter and using a print is better, but if you do not have that then use a a decent way of fitting it.

You all think now, this is not so bad... It really started when (while they were still busy) planned to put the vinyl on the right hand side of the car. I asked them why they did not have the BMW paint protection film removed, which is fitted just before the rear wheels.

The response from the guy made me so pissed that I said remove it all now! He said: the film from BMW is thicker than mine and without it, there is not good protection. I said, so you need the BMW vinyl on there to have decent protection then what the heck are you putting on the whole car. This means that any other part on the car is not properly protected with your vinyl.

At that moment, I told them to remove it all and they did under my supervision so that they did not damage the paintwork. They also shipped my car back to my home. In the end, it came back and it is now garage without PPF. Unfortunately, I did not make any photos of the crap level of their work. I should have, but I was so stunned of the crap level of work done by these idiots.

This is now again a point that I honestly do not know what to do with it. At least I drove it for the first time, but I lost all the fun driving it. Too much failed so far. The amount of shit I have had the past two months, has made me . There is a moment that you think is this the car for me.... what is next?

Time will tell what I will do with it...

Also on my first drive I noticed a really weird noise from the brakes. The noise sounds similar to regeneration noise of an electric car, and only happens when I brake. I think it is the brake pads, but it is so loud that I was amazed about the first time I heard it. Only drove 7,5 km with it. It is now on an odo number of 13,3 KM - what a number.

MR
What wrap were they doing? Were they reputable to even start with?
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2016, 02:26 AM   #166
MR.
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 CSL Turbomeister

Garage List
All the best people! Enjoy your cars and good luck with it.

MR
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2016, 02:28 AM   #167
HawaiiG80Green
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2

Sell it! Let somebody else enjoy the M.
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2016, 04:17 AM   #168
Nine Lives
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Austin Maxi

Sell it to one of the London lot,they've been all teeth and tongues about it for the last month
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2016, 05:42 AM   #169
Makman
First Lieutenant
Sweden
Rep
Drives: BSM M2

While we are at it, why do you always end your posts with "MR"? its not like the usernames are hidden....
Appreciate 1
      05-03-2016, 07:21 AM   #170
jtodd_fl
2nd Asst to Dept Undersecretary
Rep
Drives: People crazy

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
      05-03-2016, 09:31 AM   #171
ashburyn54
Captain
Rep
Drives: f87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.
All the best people! Enjoy your cars and good luck with it.

MR
We really have a mob mentality growing in here. I hope things look up for you MR. Enjoy that thing.
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2016, 10:52 AM   #172
Elsabor67
aiming for 450.....
United_States
Rep
Drives: Totaled :-(

Garage List
2009 135i  [10.00]
He's not going to enjoy anything with that car. He is already dropping hints on other pages that he is selling with a possible markup in price.

Copied from the Bridge to Gantry Instagram.

"Full-spec BMW M2, unregistered EU car, 13kms... There's a big premium (of course) but it's ready… https://t.co/2WgtvOQUdU"
Closed Thread