BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > BMW M2 Competition Model > M2 sold, now the M2 Competition wait?

02-21-2018, 08:23 AM   #111
ChrisK
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '19 M2C

Garage List
Can we get back on topic?

This thread is turning into an S55 bash-a-thon. I suggest we wait until this phantom car is unveiled before passing further judgement.
Appreciate 1
      02-21-2018, 10:59 AM   #112
Fear-Mongrel
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 LCI 6MT LBB

Considering that the original topic was polling others who had sold their M2 AND were first on a list for the Competition, it's interesting that this thread even got to 6 pages long. It had no choice but to veer off in some tangent direction, because there probably aren't many people who have sold an M2 AND are lucky enough to be first on their dealer's list. The list of people in your same situation is probably fairly small, I'd imagine.
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2018, 12:11 PM   #113
ChrisK
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '19 M2C

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by afwares View Post
Considering that the original topic was polling others who had sold their M2 AND were first on a list for the Competition, it's interesting that this thread even got to 6 pages long. It had no choice but to veer off in some tangent direction, because there probably aren't many people who have sold an M2 AND are lucky enough to be first on their dealer's list. The list of people in your same situation is probably fairly small, I'd imagine.
I have been getting messages regarding dealer lists and questions about selling their cars.
Maybe in the next few weeks we will see more applicable responses.

Last edited by ChrisK; 02-27-2018 at 09:19 AM..
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2018, 09:43 AM   #114
No1Cares
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X3

I want an m2 and I was hoping to wait for the CS M2 when actual release news and real specs were revealed before deciding on a my18 or 19...but my fiance and I couldn't/didn't want to wait any longer to get into a BMW and we went with the X3 instead, something we will utilize for road trips, comfort, and a vehicle with surprisingly amazing performance for an sav. I still troll these forums hoping that the cs news will release and drop prices on the my18 looooooowwwwww so I can go pick up a lightly used one.

for now, the b58 in our x3 is doing just fine fulfilling the void I had...good luck on the cs, I hope it's awesome!
Appreciate 0