BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - California > Sacramento and Bay Area dealer service and tint shop recommendations

09-06-2022, 02:10 PM   #1
Brokenbones
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M2c and S2000

Sacramento and Bay Area dealer service and tint shop recommendations

Hey everyone

Just moved to sacramento and excited to get car back after shipping it 2 months ago

Any recommendations on a solid dealer for service? Saw a few people rec dealers near Palo Alto.

And it's really sunny here and… hot. Really really hot. Any tint shops you recommend especially if they can avoid the dot matrix problem?

Thanks in advance

Jake
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2022, 02:25 PM   #2
thegarius
Private
Rep
Drives: 2010 M3

Garage List
2010 BMW M3  [0.00]
Vst Motorsport in Livermore is my go to for any service. I've used them for 5 years now - they only work on BMW vehicles and they rock! If you want to use a dealer than personally I have had great experiences at BMW Mountain View - to be fair I bought my m2 comp from them as well and they were great all around. For window tinting these guys are relatively unknown but they have done ceramic tint in 4 vehicles so far and I love them - Santa Rosa window tint.
Appreciate 1
Mook20.00
      09-06-2022, 04:37 PM   #3
brugada_thug
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2010 Honda Fit, 2021 M2 Comp

I went with "oasis window tinting" in Sacramento/ Elk Grove. It's a mobile business and Aaron will come to you. I got 40% on my car and about 1.5 years later still looks good.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0