BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > BMW M2 Discussions > I'm in love!! (2018 M2 BSM LCI)

03-20-2018, 11:14 AM   #45
M2day
Rep
Drives: M2 black sapphire/DCT/Ex pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsanity View Post
Nice. Congrats. When did you order? Mine is in NJ as of today. didn't get on the truck yet :/
I made my deal on January 18th. The boat (zenith Leader) unloaded my car in the Baltimore Harbor on Saturday and my dealer called yesterday to say it was released to the carrier. So he thinks it will make it to St Louis Wednesday. The production date on my car moved up about 4 weeks when it became a sold car.
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2018, 11:33 AM   #46
M2bean
KELLY
Rep
Drives: 2018 LBB M2, MG Metallic 228i

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2day View Post
I made my deal on January 18th. The boat (zenith Leader) unloaded my car in the Baltimore Harbor on Saturday and my dealer called yesterday to say it was released to the carrier. So he thinks it will make it to St Louis Wednesday. The production date on my car moved up about 4 weeks when it became a sold car.
i was going to say - sounds like I've waited about a month longer than others in this forum. i guess my dealer just didn't have an allocation and i had to wait for one. money put down December 20th. didn't get a production number until last week.
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2018, 12:13 PM   #47
Xsanity
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 2018

The boat ( Titania ) arrived in Ny on the 19th and just got a call from the dealer that I might be able to pick it up on the 23rd or 24th.
Appreciate 0