BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
M2 Technical Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > Bad alignment or?

02-21-2018, 01:59 AM   #1
Yiruna
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2, C63s, 718 Cayman GT4

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Bad alignment or?

Was the alignment done incorrectly? On center it pulls slightly right, and I'm guessing it has to do with the actual values here.

Either that or they didn't center the steering wheel on alignment.

Speaking of which can someone chime in on what are good values to have for track/street set up? I'd like to not have to adjust it Everytime I switch between the two.

Thanks
Attached Images

02-28-2018, 02:16 PM   #2
M2joey
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2, 335is, X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiruna View Post
Was the alignment done incorrectly? On center it pulls slightly right, and I'm guessing it has to do with the actual values here.

Either that or they didn't center the steering wheel on alignment.

Speaking of which can someone chime in on what are good values to have for track/street set up? I'd like to not have to adjust it Everytime I switch between the two.

Thanks
The "pulling to the right" issues is very common and very well known. I read there was a software update the resolves it, I need to investigate this myself. I can say it is Not your suspension. I like many others have been through multiple suspension setting configurations and the car still pulls slightly to the right. Lots out there on this topic.

Looks like you have camber plates based on what I am seeing for front camber. Depending on where you are in regards to track driving a little more camber would be good. Say from -2.4 to -2.7 to start. A little more in the rear, to -1.8 or -2.0. I would leave everything else the way it is until you learn why you need to change it. Looks good though.
Appreciate 0