BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
M2 Technical Topics > Cosmetic Modifications > Thumbs up for Bimmermasterpieces

02-24-2018, 05:12 PM   #1
Thevintage
Private
Rep
Drives: 1998 840ci

Thumbs up for Bimmermasterpieces

It's always pleasing to find a company who backs there product and workmanship after they have got your money.

I purchased a alcantara speedo casing for my M2 a couple of months back,the other week I got in my car and noticed a issue with it,after contacting Bimmermasterpieces about my issue they asked me for some photos,they were at a loss how my speedo casing had a small imperfection .

They asked me to return it to them which I arranged thru a mate travelling to Europe,before they even received my speedo casing return they contacted me and said a replacement was on its way.

I received my replacement the other day,I known myself a number of times when you contact a supplier about a issue how quickly the interest in you is the total opposite to when they where trying to sell you something.Usually the silent treatment occurs when they realise you are thousands of miles away in another part of the world.

So all I can say Bimmermasterpieces stepped up and gave great after sales service totally backing the products they sell.
Appreciate 2
Endeav388.50
bollinm25.00
      02-24-2018, 08:22 PM   #2
akkando
Major General
Rep
Drives: 17 M2 DCT LBB,11 e90 M3 ZCP IB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thevintage View Post
It's always pleasing to find a company who backs there product and workmanship after they have got your money.

I purchased a alcantara speedo casing for my M2 a couple of months back,the other week I got in my car and noticed a issue with it,after contacting Bimmermasterpieces about my issue they asked me for some photos,they were at a loss how my speedo casing had a small imperfection .

They asked me to return it to them which I arranged thru a mate travelling to Europe,before they even received my speedo casing return they contacted me and said a replacement was on its way.

I received my replacement the other day,I known myself a number of times when you contact a supplier about a issue how quickly the interest in you is the total opposite to when they where trying to sell you something.Usually the silent treatment occurs when they realise you are thousands of miles away in another part of the world.

So all I can say Bimmermasterpieces stepped up and gave great after sales service totally backing the products they sell.
I would like to get the casing but waiting for the Competition to come out to decide if I want to put more money into the M2 or save it for the Comp model.
Appreciate 2
AngryBaby344.50
mjsaville101.00
      03-19-2018, 07:58 PM   #3
subliminalaudio
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thevintage View Post

Any pics??
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2018, 05:32 AM   #4
Thevintage
Private
Rep
Drives: 1998 840ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by subliminalaudio View Post
Any pics??
Pic
Attached Images