BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
M2 Technical Topics > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Bimmercode can't actiavte fullscreen Aple Carplay!

04-24-2023, 09:01 PM   #1
PresidentEvil
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 LBB

Bimmercode can't actiavte fullscreen Aple Carplay!

God I'm so pissed rigth now

I see all these video on youtube on how poeple have used Bimmercode to code sapple Carplay on their F87 M2's, including 2018 LCIs which is what I have.

So I pay them $40, hook to the OBD to ENAT to lightning adapetr to the car and code the fullscreen car play

it says succesful and I restart the car and tits still the saem thing!

WTF

the i look clser at the fine print (which btw i wouldn't have been able to read unless i paid for the app) and it says it won't work with my idrive because I have NBTevo_Mxxxxx

how are people on youtube and whatever doing fullscreen carpray using bimmercode then ?!?

unbelievable
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-25-2023, 08:49 AM   #2
CTPJ
Rep
Drives: BMW M2

Interesting. I have a 2018 M2 LCI and was able to program fullscreen CarPlay. If I recall (car's currently at the dealership), I have SW Version MBTevo_Y. Have you checked into getting your system updated?
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2023, 10:49 AM   #3
PresidentEvil
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 LBB

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTPJ View Post
Interesting. I have a 2018 M2 LCI and was able to program fullscreen CarPlay. If I recall (car's currently at the dealership), I have SW Version MBTevo_Y. Have you checked into getting your system updated?
I called my dealer and they said it will cost $280...

im just gonna try to find a seller on ebay who will upgrade it

Last edited by PresidentEvil; 04-25-2023 at 11:01 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2023, 01:39 PM   #4
peyotepaul
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW 328xi, SL55, 2018 M2

You need update your SW version first. You need evoX or higher. Easily done with E-sys and a battery tender is a must have. Plenty of posts if you search
Appreciate 0