BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > Pricing / Ordering / European Delivery / PCD > Changing colours and options while waiting?

04-30-2021, 05:24 PM   #1
Capt Canuck
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: EX. '21 BMW M2C

Changing colours and options while waiting?

While waiting to go from 112 to 150 and onwards and upwards did/does anyone change up their specs?

I think because most of the review videos are in HS - except SavageGeese - and I saw an HS M2C on Craigslist that would be just how I'd spec it out (dark wheels, CF mirrors, and CF spoiler), I'm starting to turn from an LBBer to an HSer.

After test driving an LBB OG that was enough for me to know I like the LBB, but with nothing to do but wait for production to start, there's too much time for humming and hawing and thinking about fiddling with the order
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2021, 08:36 PM   #2
popcornten
Private
Rep
Drives: Porsche 981.1 Boxster S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Canuck View Post
While waiting to go from 112 to 150 and onwards and upwards did/does anyone change up their specs?

I think because most of the review videos are in HS - except SavageGeese - and I saw an HS M2C on Craigslist that would be just how I'd spec it out (dark wheels, CF mirrors, and CF spoiler), I'm starting to turn from an LBBer to an HSer.

After test driving an LBB OG that was enough for me to know I like the LBB, but with nothing to do but wait for production to start, there's too much time for humming and hawing and thinking about fiddling with the order
There’s way too many HS out there. Its a nice color but LBB seems so much more special. Obviously I’m biased as I have a LBB entering production. Stick with Blue, more unique!
Appreciate 1
      04-30-2021, 09:05 PM   #3
maxcbrdriver
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 535xiT; 2021 BMW M2C

I was in the same boat. Ordered LBB, but kept seeing great photos of HS and I started to rethink it. Ultimately stuck with LBB. I know it's not a special color per se, after all, there are only 5 colors, but it's special to me.
Appreciate 1
      04-30-2021, 10:35 PM   #4
NWest
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2 Competition

Stick to your guns and keep the LBB, it is a stunning color in the metal.

I was originally thinking BSM for my M2C, but my last two BMWs were black so I mixed it up this time and ordered HS.

To me all the color options look great on the F87.
Appreciate 1
      04-30-2021, 11:19 PM   #5
Capt Canuck
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: EX. '21 BMW M2C

Ha I like House LBB representing :-) Ya it's certainly not that anything is wrong with LBB.

Agree NWest there are a good # of solid colour choices.
Think as I really liked the Sonic Grey Pearl in the CTR + doing too much M2C web surfing during Google meet calls at work + some CAs ringing today as it's the end of the month = me thinking for lack of anything better to do car related really.
Appreciate 1
NWest549.50
      05-02-2021, 11:55 PM   #6
KevinC
your average JAMF
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 M2 Comp, '19 Golf R

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by popcornten View Post
There’s way too many HS out there. Its a nice color but LBB seems so much more special.

There aren't "way too many" of any color out there, because these cars are rare. You prefer LBB, that's what you're getting. Fantastic. No need to dump on one you did NOT choose, that's just dopey.