BMW M2 Forum > Pricing / Ordering / European Delivery / PCD > PCD East Coast

03-10-2017, 09:19 PM   #1
ObsidianX
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2 (LBB, 6MT)

PCD East Coast

I got the call I've been waiting for tonight. My CA said my spot on the waiting list finally came up and I have an allocation. I told him I want it but I also want East Coast Performance Center Delivery. At this point he said I have to take delivery it at their dealership.

I'm sure PCD is an authorized BMW NA program that any dealer in the USA can order. Is there a specific phrase or package I need to specifically request?

Thanks in advance for your help! I'm excited, but need to find the right way to coax the dealer into supporting this BMW delivery program.
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2017, 06:01 AM   #2
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: MG 6MT

I would talk to his manager if he is unwilling. PCD is indeed a BMW program and you have every right to participate. I had my delivery changed to PCD even after it finished production. As far as I know it's a couple of forms - may even be all electronic - that the dealership sends to PCD. You may even try to call the PCD people and ask them to speak with your CA.
Appreciate 1
Bazgab132.00
      03-11-2017, 06:35 AM   #3
Bazgab
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M2

My CA didn't tell me no but he was not sure if PCD was still an option once my car was in production. This was little different than normal as I picked up someone else's allocation that was already in production and I wasn't able to modify anything. I emailed the Performance Center and they verified that I could still do the PCD. I just let my CA know this and he called the center and set everything up.
      03-11-2017, 07:07 AM   #4
M2BSM17
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BSM M2 6MT

Garage List
2017 M2  [0.00]
I didn't schedule PCD until my car was already on a boat headed to the states. It's definitely not too late to schedule.

It's very worth pushing for the experience. Send an email to: performancecenterdelivery@BMWMC.com

Tell them your production number and say that your dealer thinks it's too late. They will reply and cc your dealer to get the ball rolling. I had the opposite issue and kept being told it was too early to schedule (even as car was on a boat) and was getting worried it would be too late when dealer finally filed paperwork. Emailing performance center got the ball rolling quickly.

Edit: i asked the be scheduled when I got my production number and kept getting put off. Not sure why dealers do this...
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2017, 07:07 PM   #5
jpics80
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3 - Alpine White

As far as I know PDC can be scheduled until the vehicle gets assigned to a boat.
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2017, 09:14 PM   #6
ObsidianX
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2 (LBB, 6MT)

I wanted to follow up. I was able to get PCD with my M2 order. Everything is moving along and i'm in the queue for production!

The PCD team was very helpful explaining to me how the booking process worked. They wrote me back on a Sunday and then followed up again the next day. The performancecenterdelivery@bmwmc.com was the right way to contact them.

The PCD team did share with me a .pdf with instructions on where the CA needs to submit the PCD request in BMW's internal CenterNet system. I attached the doc for your awareness and any future customers that are interested in how to reserve PCD.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf BMW CenterNet Site Map Instructions.pdf (171.2 KB, 332 views)
Appreciate 1
      03-17-2017, 09:28 PM   #7
Stu Pedasho
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Clearing garage space

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsidianX View Post
I wanted to follow up. I was able to get PCD with my M2 order. Everything is moving along and i'm in the queue for production!
Good for you. I'm doing PCD East as well. I just got my allocation for a week 20 build and PCD to follow. PCD is on my order form so just make sure it is on yours, maybe it already is at the time I type this.
Appreciate 0