BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
M2 Technical Topics > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Reset avg fuel consumption

04-26-2018, 12:22 AM   #1
Fedorov
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i G20

Garage List
Reset avg fuel consumption

Please bear with me,

How do I reset the average fuel consumption? I haven't found the function for this...
And is it also possible to see avg fuel consumption and speed when driving to a set destination?

Have had the car for four days now, still feeling like a child. Last car was an -07 335i coupe which I loved but I had owned it for ten years so the time had come so to speak..

Only negative thing about M2 so far is the cabin noise when driving on bad highways..but I don't commute so I can live with that
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2018, 09:51 AM   #2
Rick4345
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 WRX World Rally Blue

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedorov View Post
Please bear with me,

How do I reset the average fuel consumption? I haven't found the function for this...
And is it also possible to see avg fuel consumption and speed when driving to a set destination?

Have had the car for four days now, still feeling like a child. Last car was an -07 335i coupe which I loved but I had owned it for ten years so the time had come so to speak..

Only negative thing about M2 so far is the cabin noise when driving on bad highways..but I don't commute so I can live with that
Just cycle through the dash display using the BC button on your turn signal stalk.

When you get to the mileage hold the button in and it resets. You can also do this for average speed and such.

The car has an owners manual installed if you can't figure out my explanation.
      04-26-2018, 03:22 PM   #3
Fedorov
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i G20

Garage List
Your explanation sounds clear, thanks!
Appreciate 0