BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > Pricing / Ordering / European Delivery / PCD > What is my car worth?

04-18-2018, 11:42 PM   #23
Mdkcrf250r
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

The value of the M2 will drop for sure but the comp model is going to be in high demand which is going to leave a lot of people that want one, without one. That will help stablize the used and leftover M2 prices. They will not plummet. Msrp for the comp will be under $60k and expect to see dealers marking them up as the M2 demand (which just FINALLY) died down picks back up so the people that can’t get the comp will naturally settle for the M2. I personally don’t care much for it. If I had a choice between the 2 I’d go comp but I’m not gonna take a bath on my lci to get a comp. I don’t like the s55 sound, the air to water intercooler design, price, demand, etc. I bought the M2 because I wanted what I felt was the last of a true purists car and I think the M2 has that over the comp.
Appreciate 0