BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > Regional Forums > AUSTRALIA > Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S Tyres and 666M Wheels

04-09-2018, 06:19 PM   #23
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes
Major General
Rep
Drives: a black car

Bump have a second hand set of 666M wheels in stock
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2018, 08:06 PM   #24
Prodigy.
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: ///M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley1175 View Post
I got my 666m wheels from Stu and definitely recommend going with the PS4S, they're a significant step up from the PSS.

Very happy with the final outcome and excellent service from Stu.
Are the 666m's a direct fitment Smiley? someone told me they require spacers to avoid rubbing on the inside edge, is this correct? Also is yours lowered? Any rubbing on the guards? Cheers
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2018, 12:21 AM   #25
Smiley1175
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
Are the 666m's a direct fitment Smiley? someone told me they require spacers to avoid rubbing on the inside edge, is this correct? Also is yours lowered? Any rubbing on the guards? Cheers
Direct fit, mine's not lowered, definitely don't need spacers. I get the ever slightest rub on the inside liners at full lock but nothing that concerns me. I went with PS4S in the wider 265 & 285 size which probably contributes to the slight rub.
They fit perfectly within the guards, I don't think you could use spacers, the front would then scrape as they'd be sticking out too wide. Happy to take pics if you want a better/closer look.
Appreciate 1
Prodigy.697.50
      04-13-2018, 12:59 AM   #26
Prodigy.
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: ///M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley1175 View Post
Direct fit, mine's not lowered, definitely don't need spacers. I get the ever slightest rub on the inside liners at full lock but nothing that concerns me. I went with PS4S in the wider 265 & 285 size which probably contributes to the slight rub.
They fit perfectly within the guards, I don't think you could use spacers, the front would then scrape as they'd be sticking out too wide. Happy to take pics if you want a better/closer look.
Thanks for the info mate, i thought as much, may hit you up for those pics at later stage, these are probably the only other rim i like on the M2 other than the oem 437's, just need some spare $ to buy a set.
Appreciate 0