BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Classifieds Section > Members Classifieds > SoCal 2017 M2 6MT LBB Blue 33K Miles Newly installed CAE+UTC

04-12-2024, 05:11 AM   #1
beevanka
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2 6MT

SoCal 2017 M2 6MT LBB Blue 33K Miles Newly installed CAE+UTC

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 41,000.00

Item Interest
Mileage: 33K
Title: Clean
Paint: Factory paint, extremely well-maintained
Interior: Super clean, no odors
Factory Package: Wireless CarPlay+Executive Package+Lane Departure+Front Collision Warning
Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport 4S with only 3k miles; additionally, I have a set of original Continental tires with plenty of tread remaining.
Battery: Replaced by the dealership 2k miles ago, in March 2023
Registration Status: Renewed, expires in April 2025

What has been replaced:
The car received a brand new manual transmission at 24,313 miles, installed by Irvine BMW. The reason was that I noticed a slight clicking sound when entering 1st gear, which many said was normal. Later, I found that other BMWs, even new ones, as well as my friend’s Mustang and S2000, had the same sound. However, the dealership's manager at the time went above and beyond and replaced the transmission under warranty, and flashed it with the newest software. I consider this a significant added value to the car.

Recent additions:
I noticed that the clutch and shifter in M2s felt more like something you'd find in a family sedan. So, after diving into some research and checking out what folks were saying on forums, I figured out that the Ultimate Clutch Pedal + CAE shifter combo would give it that true sports car vibe.
I got those parts a while back and just had them put in over at European Auto Source last week. It's like night and day! Shifting is so much smoother and easier now.
I could take CAE off and sell the shifter separately, but honestly, the way it's all set up right now is awesome.
I dropped $2,334 on those upgrades. That's $1,260 for the CAE, $349 for the UCP, and $725 for the labor.

Reason for selling:
I'm spending only about 2 months a year in the States now, mainly for business trips or winter getaways where the M2's two-wheel drive isn't ideal. With another four-door vehicle for accommodating friends, the M2 has been parked in the garage. To keep it in good shape, my sister gives it a spin once a month to keep the battery charged.
I'll be leaving in 2-3 weeks, and if the M2 hasn't found a new owner by then, I'll list it again in September.

Price:
$43,000 with CAE
$41,000 without CAE"

Attached Images

Last edited by beevanka; 04-15-2024 at 11:42 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2024, 12:33 PM   #2
samsamdar
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: OG M2

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [6.67]
Beautiful car dude good luck with the sale!
      04-15-2024, 11:32 PM   #3
beevanka
Private
United_States
Rep

Thank you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsamdar View Post
Beautiful car dude good luck with the sale!
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2024, 04:24 AM   #4
beevanka
Private
United_States
Rep

A picture with the CAE shifter. The shifter knob can be replaced with any shift knobs. I'm happy to reverse it to stock if a buyer is interested in the stock shifter, but this improves the shifting massively, in my opinion
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-22-2024, 02:52 PM   #5
sjp2695
Rep
Drives: WTB M2

Hey, interested in the M2. Shooting you a PM.
Appreciate 0