BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > Pricing / Ordering / European Delivery / PCD > European Delivery for M2 not available?

04-15-2017, 04:19 PM   #1
Dirtboy
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F87, F97

European Delivery for M2 not available?

I was just told by Classic BMW in Plano, TX (Dallas) that European Delivery was not available for the M2. What gives? Is it just this dealer? Kinda pisses me off since I've bought 2 BMWs from this dealer (previous 328i and current M235i).
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2017, 04:22 PM   #2
Vitacura
Ich Liebe mein BMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: 21 M240i CV, 23 X1

Probably that dealer decided not to give up an allocation for ED. Many have picked up their M2 in Germany.
Appreciate 1
Ramos862.50
      04-15-2017, 06:01 PM   #3
Dirtboy
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F87, F97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitacura View Post
Probably that dealer decided not to give up an allocation for ED. Many have picked up their M2 in Germany.
Yeah, I think they are just being greedy and not wanting to accept the Euro Delivery MSRP.

BMW of Dallas told me they do Euro delivery, but there's at least a 6 month wait list.

BMW of Arlington told me they have 1 slot open for Euro delivery, but no mention of timeframe. Hmmm....
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2017, 07:49 AM   #4
pruettfan
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2, LBB, DCT, Exec

There are quite a few dealers that don't want to give up their allocations for Euro delivery, you would think that a dealer who you have done business with in the past would be willing to do it for you but so many dealers look at short term gains over relationships. To get any allocation your looking at a wait, the wait for Euro will likely be longer so you have to decide how important it is to you. I really wanted to do Euro delivery but I couldn't wait any longer so I took the allocation that was available.
Appreciate 1