BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > BMW M2 Discussions > Floor mats??

08-02-2016, 07:45 PM   #1
BurpZilla
Avid Car Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Alpine White M2 6spd

Floor mats??

What's up guys! Can anyone recommend any baddass floor mats ? Don't need full out weather tech as the car will never see snow..but something to protect the carpet and stock mats. I was thinking about these... http://www.autopreme.com/collections...opreme-premium ...but they are far too expensive.
Alpine White BMW M2 6spd; 2015 Arctic White Yukon XL Denali
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2016, 07:51 PM   #2
gmzanatta
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: LBB 6MT M2 # 660/713

I have the regular rubber Canadian winter mats on mine right now (even though it's at the dealership due to recall) and they're great! Good floor coverage, easy to clean, nice fit - I hate dirt on the carpet lol
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-06-2016, 09:40 AM   #3
Glounk
First Lieutenant
Qatar
Rep
Drives: M2 6mt MG

They don't have any set for M2!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2017, 08:33 PM   #4
Deutsches Blut
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i E92 M Sport / 2008 C

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmzanatta View Post
I have the regular rubber Canadian winter mats on mine right now (even though it's at the dealership due to recall) and they're great! Good floor coverage, easy to clean, nice fit - I hate dirt on the carpet lol
Quick question, did you receive front and rear winter mats with the car? And if so, do you
mind telling me how much the dealer charged for your summer and winter mats?

Thanks in advance

Also pedals look great. I now think I wasted money on the ones I have now. May have to go with the MP pedals.
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2017, 08:40 PM   #5
akkando
Major General
Rep
Drives: 17 M2 DCT LBB,11 e90 M3 ZCP IB

I got the M Performance floor mats. They are okay. Easy enough to clean. Not the best if your feet gets really gross in a harsh winter, but better than carpet. I only got the fronts and left carpet in the rear because no one sits back there anyway...

http://www.shopbmwusa.com/PRODUCT/47...NCE-FLOOR-MATS

Get the 2 series ones. I got the 4 series ones because I am dumb, but they fit mostly...
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2017, 08:51 PM   #6
gmzanatta
Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deutsches Blut View Post
Quote:
Quick question, did you receive front and rear winter mats with the car? And if so, do you

Thanks in advance

Also pedals look great. I now think I wasted money on the ones I have now. May have to go with the MP pedals.
Yes, I got front and rear mats. I didn't pay for them, so not sure on cost.

The MP pedals were well worth the money.
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2017, 09:49 PM   #7
Deutsches Blut
Private First Class
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks in advance

Yes, I got front and rear mats. I didn't pay for them, so not sure on cost.

The MP pedals were well worth the money.
Interesting. Most dealers here charge on a separate line item on the invoice. Mine was $229. Full set of summer and only fronts for winter. I will be looking into this with the dealer.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2017, 06:21 AM   #8
gmzanatta
Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Interesting. Most dealers here charge on a separate line item on the invoice. Mine was $229. Full set of summer and only fronts for winter. I will be looking into this with the dealer.

Thanks
Summer as in the standard mat that already comes with the car when you buy it??? Now that is a fucking rip-off! The M2 has specific summer mats that come with it already - did they maybe sell you the MPerf ones?

For the winters, some dealers do charge; mine doesn't, since here in NB they're pretty much a requirement haha.

I keep the winter ones on all year, way better floor coverage and easy to clean because the lip on them (for melted snow) keeps pretty much all the dirt inside.
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2017, 08:04 AM   #9
jtcsifl
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 22 X7/22 Bronco/23 EQS

My dealer gives a 25% discount on accessories for 30 days after buying a new car so I sprung for the M Perf mats. I'm disappointed in them. The silver/gray area shows marks that I hope comes out with washing. In hindsight I should have just went with the less expensive all weather mats.
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2017, 09:17 AM   #10
RAM_F30_F87
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2 LBB 6MT; 2012 328i 6MT

Garage List
Previous posts on the subject:
http://f87.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...ght=floor+mats
http://f87.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...ght=floor+mats
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2017, 11:44 AM   #11
Deutsches Blut
Private First Class
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks
Summer as in the standard mat that already comes with the car when you buy it??? Now that is a fucking rip-off! The M2 has specific summer mats that come with it already - did they maybe sell you the MPerf ones?

For the winters, some dealers do charge; mine doesn't, since here in NB they're pretty much a requirement haha.

I keep the winter ones on all year, way better floor coverage and easy to clean because the lip on them (for melted snow) keeps pretty much all the dirt inside.
No not the M Performance mats. I as well only use the winters for the same reasons as you. I have contacted the dealer and waiting for a response. They had the attitude that anything that is for the M2 cannot and will not be discounted. I called BS on that as I can buy everything else from other sources. They finally through in tint. Now I'm getting the tint redone at my tint guy because their supplier did a shitty job. They are covering the cost. Their supplier even cut the gasket on both doors; they are replacing them. I currently own 3 BMW's and the treatment with the M2 purchase did not resemble any other car I have bought from them. Seems like when it comes to selling the M2 they act like their shit doesn't stink. I should also mention my SA is great it's management that has the shitty attitude.
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2017, 11:59 AM   #12
Mr 2
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBB M2

The M2 comes standard with crappy carpet mats with blue stitching right? I bought some weather techs but don't want to bring them with me when I pick up the car at PDC unless I have to (i.e. none come standard with the car)
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2017, 10:11 PM   #13
nopslide
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr 2 View Post
The M2 comes standard with crappy carpet mats with blue stitching right? I bought some weather techs but don't want to bring them with me when I pick up the car at PDC unless I have to (i.e. none come standard with the car)
Yes the M2 comes fully equipped with floor mats.
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2017, 08:14 PM   #14
David1
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 09 X5

I went with these
Attached Images