BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
M2 Technical Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash/Wax/Detailing/Exterior Restoration & Repairs) > Xpel vs Vinyl Wrap

04-20-2017, 08:13 AM   #23
krizze
Lieutenant
Czech_Republic
Rep
Drives: 718 GT4 -Skoda Octavia VRS

i spent about £2000 on a full Clear bra and in the first 2 weeks it already saved me, some idiot with a tow bar reversed into me in a car park and it just scratched the bra because the bra also protects from small bumps they just cut out the piece and replaced it!, plus cleaning flies is so easy just literally wash off! the best thing is when you have a small tear just get out your hair dryer and go over the area, once over 60 degrees Celsius it automatically heals its great stuff. plus there is no better feeling when you hear stones hitting your car knowing they have absolutely no chance of getting through to your paint

would recommend to anyone!.
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2017, 12:30 PM   #24
Bruce_SC
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Truck

Suntek Ultra has a hydrophobic top coat.

PPF is a great add for protection. I have wrapped over vinyl to protect the vinyl, so it can be done without much issue.

Bruce
Appreciate 0