BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > Good Performance Shop Houston/woodlands

11-02-2022, 02:55 PM   #1
M2_MEDUSA
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2 Comp. SpecialEdition

Good Performance Shop Houston/woodlands

Whats a good performance shop that knows their way around the S55? Reasonably priced and good work. Moving close to that area, Doing a little research I seen "M performance" Located in Conroe, But seeing as they do alot of supercars I assume their prices are probably not in the reasonable category. Anyone have any shops they recommend?
      12-17-2022, 09:08 PM   #2
SCMTX
Private
Rep
Drives: F87 M2C, exesE92 M3, F82, F30

ABR Houston is moving to the back of The Woodlands…of 2978, just South of 1488. They are in Spring currently, supposed to be moved around the first of the year….I think.
I got to talk to them while they did a PPI on my old e92 M3. They seemed like they know what they were talking about.
They talked very highly about Mission Performance and how that guy was also moving to TX.
I have not used either, but I will give them a try when they move. I have a 2020 M2C for what it’s worth.
Appreciate 1
M2_MEDUSA664.00
      12-18-2022, 06:03 AM   #3
M2_MEDUSA
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2 Comp. SpecialEdition

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMTX View Post
ABR Houston is moving to the back of The Woodlands…of 2978, just South of 1488. They are in Spring currently, supposed to be moved around the first of the year….I think.
I got to talk to them while they did a PPI on my old e92 M3. They seemed like they know what they were talking about.
They talked very highly about Mission Performance and how that guy was also moving to TX.
I have not used either, but I will give them a try when they move. I have a 2020 M2C for what it’s worth.
Thanks for the feedback! I will aswell, What are you looking at getting done?
      02-15-2023, 10:36 PM   #4
SCMTX
Private
Rep
Drives: F87 M2C, exesE92 M3, F82, F30

I tried ABR a couple of weeks ago. Very professional and knowledgeable. I needed an alignment. It wasn't a cheap alignment because they had to tighten some things up with my camber plates... I knew this going in.

They did a full check out of my car, pretty close to a good PPI with a bunch of pics. Of course, they came up with a pretty extensive estimate. I didn't do anything besids the alignment and took care of everything else my self.

I will bring my car back to them.

If, and when you tune your car, please take me for a ride! scmtx@outlook.com
Appreciate 0