BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > Pricing / Ordering / European Delivery / PCD > Swedish base and option prices

04-20-2016, 05:41 PM   #463
Makman
First Lieutenant
Sweden
Rep
Drives: BSM M2

metriiiiiick where is the review and pics you promised?

review and pics or ban <3
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2016, 10:45 PM   #464
metrickid
Dinosaur supervisor
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: E91 318d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makman View Post
metriiiiiick where is the review and pics you promised?

review and pics or ban <3
I have posted a few pictures here and there. I only had the car for a day, it is of to be Ceramic Pro coated as they didn't have time last weekend. I will get it back on Friday again.

First impressions are great though. Looks awesome in person, sounds just great and drives like a dream.

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 351
Size:  1.87 MB
Appreciate 2
      04-21-2016, 08:20 AM   #465
Makman
First Lieutenant
Sweden
Rep

My salesman said that my order might get delayed because I changed something..

If I change my order two weeks before planned prod, will BMW reschedule my production and delay it? I changed seats to non electric, If that matters in this issue.

and also worth mentioning, its has status 105 like all other orders in Sweden and BMW sweden forwards the orders manually(?)

is there an issue in the factory here or?

thanks!!
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2016, 08:40 AM   #466
metrickid
Dinosaur supervisor
Netherlands
Rep

Quote:
My salesman said that my order might get delayed because I changed something..

If I change my order two weeks before planned prod, will BMW reschedule my production and delay it? I changed seats to non electric, If that matters in this issue.

and also worth mentioning, its has status 105 like all other orders in Sweden and BMW sweden forwards the orders manually(?)

is there an issue in the factory here or?

thanks!!
Every change can cause a delay. The risk is higher the closer to production you get. But you'll not know until after the edit.

Mostly it works just fine though for normal items like that.
Appreciate 1
      04-24-2016, 11:01 AM   #467
M2_AKROPOVIC
Private
Sweden
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by metrickid View Post
I have posted a few pictures here and there. I only had the car for a day, it is of to be Ceramic Pro coated as they didn't have time last weekend. I will get it back on Friday again.

First impressions are great though. Looks awesome in person, sounds just great and drives like a dream.

Attachment 1407296
Awesome photo! Makes me question my choice of color, LBB...Looks great in AW!
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2016, 11:07 AM   #468
Nahlem
Captain
Sweden
Rep
Drives: None atm

Garage List
2022 BMW i4 m50  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger_EOD View Post
Awesome photo! Makes me question my choice of color, LBB...Looks great in AW!
I don't think you should question your color choice tbh, The M2 looks great in LBB, AW, SB & MG it looks great in all colors i went with a white one cause i love adding black contrast details to it just as i have with my 235i witch makes it stand out a bit more then regular white car. Whilst the LBB stands out just by having that color so.

Former Car:BMW i4 M50 Brooklyn Grey (MY22)| BMW i3s BEV (MY19)|Former Car: BMW X1 20d x-drive (MY16)|BMW m235i (MY14)|Former Car: BMW 120d (MY12)|Former Car: Volvo C30 T5 R-Design (MY08)|Former Car: Volvo C70 T5 (MY06)|Former Car: Volvo S40 2.0T(MY1999)
Appreciate 1
      04-24-2016, 11:10 AM   #469
M2_AKROPOVIC
Private
Sweden
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alden_88M View Post
I don't think you should question your color choice tbh, The M2 looks great in LBB, AW, SB & MG it looks great in all colors i went with a white one cause i love adding black contrast details to it just as i have with my 235i witch makes it stand out a bit more then regular white car. Whilst the LBB stands out just by having that color so.
I hear you...I did the same with my mineral white M235i as well, and it looked amazing!

I will be installing most of the M-performance parts on my M2 as well, so will be interesting to see how it looks on the LBB. 24th May I land in Sweden, and hopefully my car will be ready for pick up then...It's on it's way to Sweden now...
Appreciate 2
      04-26-2016, 02:32 PM   #470
Makman
First Lieutenant
Sweden
Rep

So my dealer sent the changes to BMW sweden and they have not returned with any info. So I think BMW sweden has not returned to my dealer because there is/was no issue?

what do you guys think?

edit: he said "vi har inte fått något bekräftat än"
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2016, 02:36 PM   #471
metrickid
Dinosaur supervisor
Netherlands
Rep

Quote:
So my dealer sent the changes to BMW sweden and they have not returned with any info. So I think BMW sweden has not returned to my dealer because there is/was no issue?

what do you guys think?
Que?
They just update the order in the ordering system and about 1 second later you'll know if the PW have changed or not. Did they claim they sent something to BMW Sweden?!
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2016, 02:40 PM   #472
Makman
First Lieutenant
Sweden
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by metrickid
Quote:

what do you guys think?
Que?
They just update the order in the ordering system and about 1 second later you'll know if the PW have changed or not. Did they claim they sent something to BMW Sweden?!
ffs I hate this shit...my dealer seems retarded tbh...

yes, my order had status 105...and they say they have to do everything manually or something IDK, all I know is that I saw a email from BMW sweden that showed my order being produced in may, I saw that...

I think I will pay them a visit tomorrow, what should I do?

thanks alot!!!

edit: they claim that in order to do the changes, they have to send them to BMW sweden (?)
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2016, 02:47 PM   #473
metrickid
Dinosaur supervisor
Netherlands
Rep

Quote:
ffs I hate this shit...my dealer seems retarded tbh...

yes, my order had status 105...and they say they have to do everything manually or something IDK, all I know is that I saw a email from BMW sweden that showed my order being produced in may, I saw that...

I think I will pay them a visit tomorrow, what should I do?

thanks alot!!!

edit: they claim that in order to do the changes, they have to send them to BMW sweden (?)
Sounds weird. My order was 111/112 when I made some changes and my sales person just loaded my order in the system, added two options, pressed OK and we looked at the PW and it didn't change. All good.

I never got any info from "BMW Sweden", all the info should be in the ordering system.
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2016, 02:51 PM   #474
Makman
First Lieutenant
Sweden
Rep

@Robban said something about all orders being status 105, do you have any more info about this?

I will just wait and see then I guess...they claim production should start first week in may, which is next week...hopefully its true...

otherwise...fck my life
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2016, 02:55 PM   #475
metrickid
Dinosaur supervisor
Netherlands
Rep

Quote:
@Robban said something about all orders being status 105, do you have any more info about this?

I will just wait and see then I guess...they claim production should start first week in may, which is next week...hopefully its true...

otherwise...fck my life
If it is 105 you have no allocation. It should be at least 111 if you have an allocation.
Just ask hem to show you the order in the computer, here is a screen of mine from a while back.

You can clearly see production week, delivery week etc.

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 246
Size:  278.5 KB
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2016, 03:08 PM   #476
Makman
First Lieutenant
Sweden
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

otherwise...fck my life
If it is 105 you have no allocation. It should be at least 111 if you have an allocation.
Just ask hem to show you the order in the computer, here is a screen of mine from a while back.

You can clearly see production week, delivery week etc.

Attachment 1411374
I have and it was 105...so I thought and still think its weird but they have something going on, something Robban might know and talked about...all their orders were 105 despite many of them expecting delivery july, aug..

I cant fxking stand this bs anymore, WHY ARE THEY SO FXKING COMPLEX WITH INFO ABOUT FXKING ORDERS ETC
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2016, 03:18 PM   #477
metrickid
Dinosaur supervisor
Netherlands
Rep

Quote:
I have and it was 105...so I thought and still think its weird but they have something going on, something Robban might know and talked about...all their orders were 105 despite many of them expecting delivery july, aug..

I cant fxking stand this bs anymore, WHY ARE THEY SO FXKING COMPLEX WITH INFO ABOUT FXKING ORDERS ETC
Unless they have made some special case out of this 105 shouldn't be on your car if it scheduled for production in a few days. Did the screen say PW next week too?
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2016, 04:19 PM   #478
Makman
First Lieutenant
Sweden
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Unless they have made some special case out of this 105 shouldn't be on your car if it scheduled for production in a few days. Did the screen say PW next week too?
I saw an email from BMW sweden, a manager of some sort, and they had all the orders in a list with verification nr etc, it was a custom list for swedish dealers only. I will try to screen it tomorrow If I visit my dealer...
anyway, in that list my order was given production, first week in May. Last week when I checked my order was still 105, just like all orders in their comp and they said something about BMW sweden handling shit and they had to call sales office etc
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2016, 07:34 PM   #479
metrickid
Dinosaur supervisor
Netherlands
Rep

Quote:
I saw an email from BMW sweden, a manager of some sort, and they had all the orders in a list with verification nr etc, it was a custom list for swedish dealers only. I will try to screen it tomorrow If I visit my dealer...
anyway, in that list my order was given production, first week in May. Last week when I checked my order was still 105, just like all orders in their comp and they said something about BMW sweden handling shit and they had to call sales office etc
Cool, they might have gone with a manual solution then for some cars. Both me and a friend of mine that also got his car in April had normal buying processes though...
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2016, 05:24 AM   #480
sarcastrix
Wallander
Sweden
Rep
Drives: BMW M2

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [0.00]
I noticed this morning that BMW in Örebro has a back demo car.

There are also a few more M2's popping up on Blocket now.
      05-01-2016, 03:18 PM   #481
Robban
First Lieutenant
Rep

For you that already has received your cars..
What insurance company have you selected and what was the cost?
Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2016, 04:57 PM   #482
metrickid
Dinosaur supervisor
Netherlands
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robban View Post
Thanks in advance.
BMW Originalförsäkringar as you get a discount the first year if you also use BMW FS. Insurance is so individual but the M2 for me is about 11k/year where my F30 335 was 6.5k/year with the same circumstances.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2016, 12:11 AM   #483
Robban
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks in advance.
BMW Originalförsäkringar as you get a discount the first year if you also use BMW FS. Insurance is so individual but the M2 for me is about 11k/year where my F30 335 was 6.5k/year with the same circumstances.
Thanks!
In the new AMS there the M2 was compared to RS3, AMG and Mustang GT they indicate that the insurance could be up to 80 000 SEK.
Crazy...
For me just unbelievable that they can state this as a professional writers.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2016, 12:26 AM   #484
metrickid
Dinosaur supervisor
Netherlands
Rep

Quote:
Thanks!
In the new AMS there the M2 was compared to RS3, AMG and Mustang GT they indicate that the insurance could be up to 80 000 SEK.
Crazy...
For me just unbelievable that they can state this as a professional writers.
I guess if you take the most expensive company as an 18 year old living in Stockholm...
Appreciate 1