BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
M2 Technical Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash/Wax/Detailing/Exterior Restoration & Repairs) > Ghost Shield film

12-04-2016, 08:50 PM   #1
Kapachui
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M2

Ghost Shield film

Any of you heard or have experience with Ghost Shield film?

http://ghostshieldfilm.com
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2016, 11:33 AM   #2
Aggie2009
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M3

Yes! They have wrapped three cars for my family so far. Any time someone gets a new car the first thing we do is book an appointment with Ghost Shield. All came out great, and we haven't had any issues. They even tinted my windows, which also came out great. They have little demo's in their shop to help choose tint shades, or just ask the guys their very knowledgeable and will help you figure out the right shades.

They have good customer service, and really stand behind their products. They're honest too, which is rare these days. Definitely worth it to take your car to them!

The other wrap shops in the area just don't stand up in quality, or installation. You'll have a hard time telling their product is even on the car. Which is exactly how a clear bra or vinyl color change should be.

The facility is really nice too. Clean, cool showroom, nice waiting area. Coffee and waters available. The shop is large, well lit, and alarmed if you have to leave your car overnight (nice little bit of added piece of mind if your a little overprotective of your car like me).

They don't mind you just stopping by to have a look around either. Always happy to see people.

If you have any specific questions about it feel free to ask, and I will answer as best I can.
Appreciate 1
      12-28-2016, 12:06 PM   #3
Kapachui
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggie2009
Yes! They have wrapped three cars for my family so far. Any time someone gets a new car the first thing we do is book an appointment with Ghost Shield. All came out great, and we haven't had any issues. They even tinted my windows, which also came out great. They have little demo's in their shop to help choose tint shades, or just ask the guys their very knowledgeable and will help you figure out the right shades.

They have good customer service, and really stand behind their products. They're honest too, which is rare these days. Definitely worth it to take your car to them!

The other wrap shops in the area just don't stand up in quality, or installation. You'll have a hard time telling their product is even on the car. Which is exactly how a clear bra or vinyl color change should be.

The facility is really nice too. Clean, cool showroom, nice waiting area. Coffee and waters available. The shop is large, well lit, and alarmed if you have to leave your car overnight (nice little bit of added piece of mind if your a little overprotective of your car like me).

They don't mind you just stopping by to have a look around either. Always happy to see people.

If you have any specific questions about it feel free to ask, and I will answer as best I can.
thank you for your insight. I did go with them and they actually went to the dealership to wrap my car and I'm very happy with them. Wish I've got the tint done as well.

do you know what paint protection film they use? was going to call them and ask. I believe it is either Suntek or Xpel.
Appreciate 0