BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
M2 Technical Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > OGSM/Inertia Lab Custom Nitron R1 Review

03-12-2024, 04:18 PM   #45
Brokenbones
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M2c and S2000

how're the camber plates with rattling and knocking? thinking about these for my daily/track car.
have vorschlags on stock suspension and have a light knocking noise over small bumps and cats eyes. checked everything a few time and nothings loose

thanks
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2024, 07:07 PM   #46
ThreeStripes
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X3M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenbones View Post
how're the camber plates with rattling and knocking? thinking about these for my daily/track car.
have vorschlags on stock suspension and have a light knocking noise over small bumps and cats eyes. checked everything a few time and nothings loose

thanks
No rattling or knocking. This car is my daily driver and I’m a certified NVH crybaby.
Appreciate 2
      03-14-2024, 04:27 AM   #47
gnx
Όλα ρόδες
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
I don't get any sort of knocking from mine either. Depending on the age and condition of the blacktop, I do hear more road rumble but part of it should be attributed to the Cup2s.

I do hear some squeaking/squealing noises from the rear driving over tarmac undulations at low speed speeds but it is neither annoying nor tiring.
Appreciate 0