BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
M2 Technical Topics > Wheels / Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack > F87 JDM Wheel Thread

04-12-2024, 01:25 PM   #45
Julien_P
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///MPhatic View Post
That's pretty awesome. Any up-close pix? First I've heard of it. Maybe it's a good solution for those guys always scratching their wheels with the stock 2NH? Was it expensive? Hard to fit? Do tell!
For those that might be interested and been praying for Rays to make a set or struggling to find a way to make them fit on 2NH. Vulpe just found out that they just released a new version of the Te37 Saga S-plus that DO FIT over the 2NH specifically.

I just ordered a set myself and expecting them by the end of September, will surely post pictures here! I went with the Diamond Dark Gunmetal to go on my Hockenheim Silver M2C, in 19 Staggered (19x9 +23 / 19x10 +34)

Appreciate 1
      04-12-2024, 01:28 PM   #46
Julien_P
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by not.ramos View Post
Here’s my previous set of TE37 Saga S-Plus in Matte Blue Gunmetal.
Man, that looks fire! That Matt Mag Blue looks amazing on HS. My first idea was Mag Blue but regular gloss type as I had a set years ago and it is the best color available for these wheels. Looks amazing !

May I ask what size they were? Width and offset if you don't mind sharing the info.

Last edited by Julien_P; 04-12-2024 at 01:42 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2024, 09:19 PM   #47
MVista
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2 Comp.

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julien_P View Post

I just ordered a set myself and expecting them by the end of September, will surely post pictures here! I went with the Diamond Dark Gunmetal to go on my Hockenheim Silver M2C, in 19 Staggered (19x9 +23 / 19x10 +34)

So happy to see these finally available with 2NH! Congrats, can't wait to see them on your car!
Appreciate 1
      04-16-2024, 12:34 PM   #48
Rat_House
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2 Comp, Gated R8, DatsunZ, mk

Quote:
For those that might be interested and been praying for Rays to make a set or struggling to find a way to make them fit on 2NH. Vulpe just found out that they just released a new version of the Te37 Saga S-plus that DO FIT over the 2NH specifically.

Please confirm fitment when you get them, I’ve been looking at these as well.
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2024, 10:24 AM   #49
Julien_P
Rep

They are expected to come by around the end of September, hopefully.... if it comes after that they will be mounted and installed next year as I'm in Canada and car is stored over the winter.

But I will surely post pictures as soon as they are on the car, can't wait !

Last edited by Julien_P; 04-22-2024 at 09:10 AM..
Appreciate 1
MVista329.50
      04-19-2024, 03:16 PM   #50
Rat_House
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2 Comp, Gated R8, DatsunZ, mk

Quote:
They are expected to come by around the end of September, hopefully if it comes after that they will be mounted and installed next year as I'm in Canada and car is stored over the winter.

But I will surely post pictures as soon as they are on the car, can't wait !
Yeah I called a couple vendors and they said 4-6 month lead time, brutal, but looking forward to seeing how they fit.
Appreciate 0