heart_doctor
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pruettfan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by J3STER View Post
Congratulations!! I picked mine up 2 weeks ago and the feeling is amazing!

And I also got the conti's
I also got the Conti's, didn't think they were terrible until I changed over to the new Pilot Sport 4s 2 weeks ago. Those of us who got stuck with the Conti's got screwed a bit. Drove 10,000 miles on the Conti's, the good news is they wear out quickly, I probably could have gotten another 4k out of the rears though.

Congrats on the new car Doc, you have great taste, looks just like the one in my garage.
I think I got Conti's also. Will get mpss with first tire change
      03-25-2017, 07:24 PM   #24
pruettfan
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2, LBB, DCT, Exec

Quote:
Originally Posted by heart_doctor View Post
Might want to try the new Pilot Sport 4s, the super sport is getting replaced by the 4s. From what I have read they are mostly similar but the wet weather performance is much better than any other performance tire in their category.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2017, 08:32 PM   #25
heart_doctor
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pruettfan View Post
Quote:
Might want to try the new Pilot Sport 4s, the super sport is getting replaced by the 4s. From what I have read they are mostly similar but the wet weather performance is much better than any other performance tire in their category.
Will do. Just picked up the car and drove it home this afternoon. All I can say is wow. I ordered the car without a test drive and I am very impressed with this car. When I was shopping around I actually took a Porsche 991.2 Base 911 (PDk) for a test drive and I have to say that the steering in the M2 is so much better. The 911 felt fake, no feedback. The m2 gives excellent feedback and I'm quite impressed!!!
      03-26-2017, 03:11 AM   #26
pruettfan
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2, LBB, DCT, Exec

Quote:
Will do. Just picked up the car and drove it home this afternoon. All I can say is wow. I ordered the car without a test drive and I am very impressed with this car. When I was shopping around I actually took a Porsche 991.2 Base 911 (PDk) for a test drive and I have to say that the steering in the M2 is so much better. The 911 felt fake, no feedback. The m2 gives excellent feedback and I'm quite impressed!!!

The M2 is a great car, that love will grow. I ordered mine without driving it but while it was on the ship coming over I got a couple of days with it at the 2 Day M School and loved it. Every instructor said it was their favorite car to drive.
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2017, 02:18 AM   #27
BM Creeper
Private
Belgium
Rep
Drives: BMW F87 M2 MY17 (March 2017)

Great car !
Illuminated door sills ; I couldn't decide on that one...
Would you be kind enough to post some pics, preferably during the day and during the night for the full effect and for comparison with the stock one.
Many thanks !
Appreciate 0