BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > BMW M2 Discussions > New Member

03-30-2017, 12:14 PM   #1
saifansari
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBB M2

Hi guys! My name is Saif. I took delivery of a 2017 LBB M2 this past weekend and I'm absolutely in love with it. I named her Yasmin haha…

I haven't had a chance to drive the car since Sunday because I go to school in Manhattan and live walking distance from class, so unfortunately she's sitting unloved in a garage in Chinatown right now.

I'll get most use out of her on weekend trips back to my hometown in upstate NY, where there are tons of winding mountainous roads.

If there are meets/events in the NYC I'd love to join! I know there's a Cars and Coffee planned for Sunday April 9 somewhere in Manhattan, I'll likely be there.

Attached are some pics. She's got DCT, M Drivers package (not my choice), Executive Package, black kidney grills, and paint protection film.
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2017, 12:25 PM   #2
saifansari
United_States
Rep

Here are those pics
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
      03-30-2017, 03:52 PM   #3
Bluedoor
Private
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2

Beautiful and congrats. I just picked up my 6MT Monday night and have had the pleasure of 15 miles this week and now out of town wishing I could drive it today. Enjoy!!
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2017, 04:17 PM   #4
DOMs335D
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 1991 318is; 2017 M2

Garage List
1991 BMW 318is  [0.00]
2017 BMW M2  [0.00]
2011 BMW 335is  [0.00]
Awesome ride, I hope you enjoy it.
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2017, 05:11 PM   #5
Twt
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2

Great looking car....beware the yelllow cabs!!!
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2017, 05:55 PM   #6
2M
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Mineral Grey M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by saifansari View Post
Hi guys! My name is Saif. I took delivery of a 2017 LBB M2 this past weekend and I'm absolutely in love with it. I named her Yasmin haha…

I haven't had a chance to drive the car since Sunday because I go to school in Manhattan and live walking distance from class, so unfortunately she's sitting unloved in a garage in Chinatown right now.

I'll get most use out of her on weekend trips back to my hometown in upstate NY, where there are tons of winding mountainous roads.

If there are meets/events in the NYC I'd love to join! I know there's a Cars and Coffee planned for Sunday April 9 somewhere in Manhattan, I'll likely be there.

Attached are some pics. She's got DCT, M Drivers package (not my choice), Executive Package, black kidney grills, and paint protection film.
Im down for a meet too ! Im in the Bronx
      04-03-2017, 12:20 AM   #7
saifansari
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by saifansari View Post

Im down for a meet too ! Im in the Bronx
I'll be at this Cars and Coffee Manhattan thing next Sunday, assuming they announce a location and it actually happens. The event is on Facebook (I can't find the link right now).

If that doesn't pan out I'll probably head to DUMBO or something with a few photography buddies Sunday morning. Come through if you're free!
Appreciate 0