View Single Post
      10-18-2016, 04:06 PM   #24
mcnevin
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M2

Hey IAN///M your car will look nice. I was thinking about AW at 1 point aswell. The spoiler aswell as all the other stuff should be done at port or the PCD. Im a Chef and have done multiple events for my local BMW dealership and know the owners and high up management and pretty much told them if everything could already be done before I pick it up and they said it would be done at port. I've heard some dealerships saying it has to be done at the dealership but that's just them trying to get you to pay for install and it probably came done from the port anyway.

My Bday is 12/30 turned 30 last year so its been 1 big combined 30th and 31st and 2 Christmas together, but totally worth it. Can't wait for spring next year, i'll have broken it in, and have told everyone i'm disappearing up into the NC and TN mountains for a week doing Tail of the Dragon, Cherohala Skyway and Blue Ridge Park Way. Hopefully there will be a code to turn off Auto Rev without disabling everything else, so I can practice my heel and toeing.
Appreciate 0