Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by G8rGrl
Quote:
Originally Posted by PodDoc View Post
The price is actually really great. It may seem like you are paying $1250 for a camera if you dont want anything else in the package, but considering the camera and PDC have always come together in the past and has cost about $950, getting the other stuff with it is a pretty good deal.

Also compare it to an M3, to get leather you need to get exec package which i think was around $3k, i know not the same leather, but you get leather std. Also get the same 19" wheels std which cost $1200 extra for the M3/4. You also get enhanced usb/bluetooth std which cost around $500 extra on the M3/4. Compared M2 pricing to a 2015 M3/4 where HK speakers were an extra $900 which again, you get std. For them exec pack was around $3500 and needed to get it to get comfort access, which once again you get std.

If you're bitching about $1250 for a package of useful options that gets you the fully loaded car, you can't afford this car.
Wow. So disrespectful. Not that it matters, but I "can afford this car" and then some. I live in FL. I don't need a heated steering wheel and I don't want the other items in the package. I am not "bitching". I simply don't want to pay for something that I am not going to use. Have a great night.
The exec is better deal in the M2 than the M3/4 if you're looking for just the backup camera. On the M3/4 you'd have to pay $3,200 to get the leather and backup camera.

Overall this seems like a good price for the M2 but would have liked to have seen the better leather, mirrors, and CF roof but at this price point, I don't think you could complain.

And although it will lease poorly on Day 1, I imagine the same was true for the M3/4. If they make the M2 available in enough quantity where you can start getting $$ off of MSRP (say months or a year from now), this will be a relatively inexpensive lease.
Appreciate 0