View Single Post
      02-15-2016, 12:04 AM   #15
ConR
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Audi S3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dammitcubs View Post
I don't see you going to a show and taking pictures. So .. "WAH WAH". The dude took some photos, spent his time to upload them and post them on these boards. I appreciate the effort. You want MG or BSM photos, go out there and find one.

Doesn't matter if we have 100 threads, The title is for M2 @chicago auto show. and guess what, they only have LBB there. So guess what, that's the only color they took photos of.

It's a topic and it's under "photos and videos". Get a clue on how many LBB/AW/MG/BSM they currently. Based on the initial VIN, you aren't going to find many. All Show thus far have been LBB or AW with about 80% being LBB.

But who gives an absolute crap about if there are more photos, maybe people enjoy seeing more photos coming from different cameras and might have different color etc etc.

I'm not sick of read the posts - just relax with the "OMG I'm so sick of LBB, i'm going to die". If you think you will be sick of the LBB now, just wait in 2 months....Smurf city is invading this section of the forums.

You are gonna love these forums in two months...:thumbs:
Wow. Why don't you read my original post again and then re-read what you just posted, which makes you like a bit of an imbecile to be quite frank.

I said I was tired of seeing LBB photos. I don't recall crying to your mum as a result.

Got to love social forums. All the retards come out that's for sure.
Appreciate 0