View Single Post
      02-14-2016, 11:21 PM   #11
Tag
this is the way
Rep
Drives: N-1 starfighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dammitcubs View Post
How did you like it in person? I think that's something that a lot people would like to know. As many opinions as we can get!
They had a MG M235i near the M2 which really helped compare the differences between the two. The M2 was night and day compared to the M235i. It sat lower, was wider and meaner looking. The thing that really caught my eye was the rear wheel arches and the overall stance of the M2. Pictures don't do it justice, you need to see it in person. Looking down the front of the car the rear arch is really pronounced. The front bumper was also a pleasant surprise, the fangs looked great IMO. I didn't like them in pics, but in person I wouldn't change a thing. The rear bumper was aggressive but not overdone and the the rear diffuser perfectly complimented it. The overall wheel gap sat at a nice height, front and rear had nearly the same gap height. Dropping the car a bit would look nice, but I think with some wheel spacers it's probably not necessary.

Overall it didn't disappoint my expectations. The other great thing is the whole time I was taking pics all I heard around me were tons of positive comments from guys and gals. Everyone of every age group genuinely liked the car.
Appreciate 2