Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam3v View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayg80 View Post
I just picked up my car from Advanced Auto. He said that he has done 3 LBB M2's recently. I had the following done:

Xpel on front bumper, headlights and rocker panels - basically where my previous cars have shown the most wear. I also had 3M tint applied all around except windshield.

I highly recommend Scott and his team.
Do you mind me asking how much you paid for all that and how long it took for him to do the work? No problem if not.

btw, no XPel on the fenders?
I considered the front fenders but then I would probably want to do the hood. I didn't want to spend 2,000 to 2,500 and end up wrapping half of the car or more. I focused on the high impact areas of my prior cars. The total price was $775 for just the Xpel.

My last car was a preowned ISF and the front bumper, leading edge of the hood and mirrors were wrapped w protection film. It protected the car very well leading to a high resale value. What I didn't like was that the film was hand cut and was a number of pieces. Also, after 5 years with the number of pieces some edges started to peel.

The good news I was able to remove the hood and mirror pieces with zero damage to the paint in 5 mins.

Scott and his team did a killer job. You honestly can't tell it is even on the bumper from 5 feet. They also use a machine to cut perfect pieces and the front bumper is 90% in 1 large piece.

He had a Tesla there that had the hood and fenders fully wrapped and they wrapped the edges underneath so you don't see any edges.

I'm also going to do Opticoat but they will do nothing to stop the chips on your front bumper.
Appreciate 1