ilikebmxbikes
Banned
Rep
Drives: S65 1M Clone & E92 M3 4.6L

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by digwm1 View Post
gawww this car is so sick, great build ilikebmxbikes

i've been thinking if my engine ever blew i would do something like this but the sound of something like having to lower the subframe just to swap out the spark plugs sounds ridiculous/hilariously awesome

doesn't take away from this car one bit though, gawwd i could drool over this car all day
Thank you. It has been so much fun. Lowering the motor, its just like I own an older ferrari.... haha. Honestly though it isnt too bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piets94 View Post
Amazing, amazing, amazing. Great work!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by swifty View Post
BMX,
Always loved the work and effort you put into this car.

Truly amazing and glad this car is being promoted through reviewers like Leno so car connoisseurs everywhere can appreciate.

Btw, what engine is now residing in the e92 m3 you have in your possession?
The e92 was given the 4.0L that the 1series had before. It was a two lift job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan l. View Post
Congrats.

Love your build. Its THE perfect 1 series for sure.

Did Jay mishift your car in the video? Sounded like it when he apologized.

Alan
He may have

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roundown View Post
Unless you're into collecting, I wouldn't waste your time. I owned a 1M and an E92 M3 and I never came to love N54. The 1M would have been so much better with an S65.
Despite enjoying this car as a FBO 135i, 4.0 1m3, and later 4.6L 1m3, the factory 1m still has a huge place in my heart. I would love to own a stock white 1m.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comacow02 View Post
The price is still up there but they have and will continue to go down in price. CarbonRev is the OE supplier of the Ford GT350R and Ford GT carbon wheels and is going to begin OE production for several other car manufacturers. That production drives up manufacturing and with time comes technology advancements which will both heavily bring down cost to the consumer. Carbon Wheels enhance so many aspects of performance, safety ( stronger than aluminum) and also help with mpg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris82 View Post
I freakin' love the way that car rides over the bumps! That's sexy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFamousKicks View Post
Ugh, just absolutely amazing. Still one of my favorite builds ever. Looks just as menacing as it sounds/performs. Great review.
thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by spuntyb View Post
That's just awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by m5 guy View Post

Epic build!
thank you guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinan_Engineering View Post
I can never get enough of the sound that this car makes. Not for the faint of heart but sounds sooooooo good.

Marco is a unique enthusiast that appreciates the full build and attention to detail. He also understands cars are made to be driven, and driven regularly. Best part of this build is it gets used, its not a show car or a dyno queen but a car for a driver; a dedicated enthusiast who simply appreciates great cars. The car and the owner deserve all the love it gets. Congrats again Marco.
Thank you guys. I can't say enough how much different the Dinan 4.6L is from the factory 4.0 . Seriously an honor to be at SEMA with you guys. I really appreciate everything.
Appreciate 2
Yeineken1300.50
Nkc1600.50