View Single Post
      06-21-2017, 09:10 AM   #1
erictrainer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 16 F80 6MT MG on SO

Cadillac Escalade - What do you know?

Hey guys, my wife's F15 X5 has reached its family hauling potential (3kids), despite having the third row option we find ourselves maxed out on space for family road trips or even on daily trips with bicycles, strollers, etc.... I was looking at buying a hitch to put a cargo rack in the back but quite honestly even in daily usability it is very limited.

Anyway, looking to buy/trade for a latest gen Escalade. Wife likes smaller cars (hence the X5) so I was looking at the shorter wheelbase version. Pros are that sweet 6,2L engine, addl space, all the flexibility and convenience with the power folddown seats. Cons big size, maybe too trucklike driving experience.

If anyone has one of these would like to hear their opinion, what I should look out for, must have options, reliability, etc. Also how is the resale on these? Finally, if there is another car you might think would be better fit I'm open to suggestions except for a minivan, regardless really interested to hear from the Escalade crowd.

Thanks!

Last edited by erictrainer; 06-21-2017 at 09:11 AM.. Reason: Typo
Appreciate 0