10-15-2015, 05:14 PM   #40
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
Agreed. I could easily be convinced back into the M2 camp with a few good reviews and a test drive. Plenty of time left, I'm not doing anything within the next year anyway. If I were to go M2, I'm definitely waiting until LCI

I've been thinking about it for the past couple of weeks actually. If they had done an M2GC, I would have been much more interested. It's actually my reluctance to sell the E36 and E92, so adding a 3rd coupe just doesn't make much sense to me.

And I knew it was going to be a long shot, but I just wished it was slightly lighter than it is. Even if it's just 50 to 100 lbs.

I'm not sure adding $5k on top of an already more expensive car than I wanted to spend is a great idea.

But if i were to go big or go home, I'd pick between Fire Orange (unfortunately not available at the moment), Atlantis or Daytona Violet. Most likely I'll stick to Austin Yellow, or go Long Beach Blue should they decide to offer it as a standard color

they had a Fire Orange M4 at the BMW Ultimate Driving Event that was here in Dallas. it looked awesome.
Agree that Individual color isn't a great value when one is stretching their budget.
Appreciate 0