View Single Post
      10-09-2015, 01:22 PM   #37
chmura
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
I think it's awesome either way.. but I agree.. for those that enjoy exploring... it's nice to have the freedom of going your own pace and being able to change your mind and stay in a location or change your plans. Of course.. for people who are stressed out by being in unique situations... having a plan and a tour guide is probably just as good.

On my first (and only) trip.. my family and I met Dackel and ended up going to see Dackau as well as other parts of Munich... We also decided to spend an extra day in Innsbruck, Austria (that is a really fun, cool, city) and cancelled our plans to try and squeeze in travel to Venice.

If you are a group on your own.. you are correct.. it's probably more of an international experience because you have to communicate and plan for yourself.
I tried to convince my wife to go on the 'I am Delivered' ED trip. She also told me that it will take away from the personal feeling of the trip and it will not seem like its 'our' trip anymore. Maybe if I were going with a guy friend than I would of attended.

My ED trip next year I am planning on getting a hotel near the nurburgring and doing 4 laps. Can't wait to go back.

Will you be doing ED on the M2?
Appreciate 0