View Single Post
      05-09-2023, 09:10 AM   #46
medphysdave
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2 CS | 85 of 592

Are you able to code the lighting colors with this on the G series cars with this? It sounds like yes? I'm tempted to give it a try, but I have the dongle version of esysx. Works fine, but development has slowed with the cloud version and this seems like there is more active support.

I haven't read all the posts, but how is the cheat sheet support? Are you able to store past code values to code easily after a software update? How does protocol deal with staying on top of PZdata updates so everything remains codable?

Seems like BMW is sending out more frequent updates to G series cars, which is a pain for coding.

Are you able to change country codes and all that jazz for activation of features available outside US?

Anti dazzle works pretty darn good on my CS. It's a little too active on the highway in heavy traffic. Mainly when trying to spotlot roadsigns and there is a car a little in front and to the right. It doesn't blind them, but I'm sure they can see your lights flashing bright and dim. I worry that someone might think your constantly flashing them even though they aren't in front of you.
Appreciate 0