Thread: cp's M2
View Single Post
      09-30-2017, 01:41 AM   #9
chrispraeger
Second Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Today, it is a very bad morning in the west of Germany. It is raining all over but the good thing is: I can write again on my M2 story in English

After my delivery, I started to modify my car. From my former M cars i knew, that I would need a better suspension first, a front lip, a few carbon parts and maybe some other cosmetic adds... Indeed, my concept was very clear. And because Marc Mueller is one of my best friends, I decided to choose him again as a partner for my M2 modification.

On a beautiful Sunday at the beginning of August, I brought my car to Mittenaar to Lightweight Performance. As before, it was a pleasure to meet Marc again and finally I had to say good bye to my M2 - but of course after taking a few pictures:

BMW M2 by Chris Präger, auf Flickr

During my holidays in Sweden, the modification to do list for Lightweight was as follows:

Bilstein B16 Suspension
Lightweight HJS 300 Cell EU6 Downpipe
Lightweight AWRON Modul
Lightweight Front Lip Carbon
Lightweight Mirror Caps Carbon
Lightweight Pedal Set
H&R Spacers 10mm
M4 GTS Software (DKG/DSC/Diff)

After coming back, I was totally convinced, that every single modification had been the right! The suspension now was working perfect and the GTS Software made the M2 a whole new and better car. The new look was exactly, what I wanted and I was very happy, as I picked up the car:

DSC01303 by Chris Präger, auf Flickr

DSC01308 by Chris Präger, auf Flickr

Now, I just had to drive and find the right setup. But I will of course tell you more about that issue next time.