Garage List
1987 BMW 325is  [10.00]
2004 BMW X3  [6.50]
2018 Porsche 911 GT3  [10.00]
1974 BMW 2002tii  [10.00]
2004 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///MIKE M View Post
You my friend have a lot of patience. I've been following this all along and was hoping to hear a happy ending to it. That last picture would literally drive me insane looking down at that

As you said the units appear to be one off, why not get a quality shop to mock you up an exhaust. It would guarantee it actually fitting in all directions (up/down left/right), be literally the same thing, and cheaper.

Just finally chiming in here after a lot of reading. Love your car though and the clean OEM+ theme you have going on
Thanks for following and thank you for dropping a line.

I am still on the fence on what to do with all this but most likely will be trying to fix locally because waiting again for a third Bypass to be built makes no sense. Specially if this could turn into a third scenario where this happens again.

I try to be patient and not get pissed off at stuff like this because this is a hobby and should be something to escape the daily pressures of work and life overall etc..

Friday I spent the whole day with this headache and then around midnight a longtime friend from Georgia arrived and we had a wrenching weekend on my black CRX follwed by an Autocross on Sunday. So all in all it was a great weekend.

Still waiting to hear back from Auto Tuning House regarding a talk with Fabspeed. He took probably like 30 pics during the whole process and seemed very frustrated with the system being such a pain.

Will and Matt from Auto Tuning House have done everything in their hands to make me happy and I appreciate them putting in the work. I recommend them strongly to anyone looking to get their BMW worked on.

I will most like end up spending $ to have this connected to the car straight and permanently.

If I had the option to return and get my money back and go for another system I would most likely do it.

Another person from the forum will be installing this same system on their M2 as soon as they take delivery, hopefully they dont go thru my same pains with it.

Finally THANKS for the props on the car! I love this thing, will update during the week with some Autocross videos