08-16-2016, 11:03 AM   #20
BD_F22
BD_e92
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 m235i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msmall143 View Post
you're upset a business is in business to make money? If you want proper size and offset you can order from them. if you are concerned about size and fitment from other vendors then avoid them. but its not fair to ask hre to help you have a good experience buying elsewhere.
Absolutely not.. But if you speak to some other companies on this forum they aren't snobby and can care less if you want to buy from another company.. I spoke with Apex Wheels about the Avant Garde wheels I was buying at the time for my 235 and they still spent over 20 minutes on the phone talking to me about fitment options and even said to me they understand that their wheels aren't for people looking for more of a flashy wheel. Some people are in it because of true love of the game so to speak and some strictly care only about money..

I understand business is business but actually telling your customers they can't tell other people what offset their wheels are is absude.. I can see if HRE directly doesn't want to tell people their offsets but telling your customers is a different ball game. So according to them I go to a car meet with their wheels on my car a bunch of people ask me what sizing and offsets they are and I am supposed to be a jerk and be like its a secret.. Yeah right

P.S. I didn't ask HRE, I asked the OP who was instructed by HRE to not disclose his offsets with anyone
Appreciate 1