05-12-2017, 12:58 AM   #1
mrcheezle19
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 21 M2C 6MT

Meisterschaft GTHAUS Exhaust Video and Review *downpipe video added*

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
So my Meisterschaft exhaust finally came in (thanks x-ph for dealing with my weekly update calls, you guys are an AWESOME vendor) and since the coverage/exposure of it has been on the lighter side I figured you guys would appreciate this.

I had EAS here in Anaheim do the install, took about 45 minutes and everything went on smoothly. This is just the midpipe back and not the full turbo back since I know they have the option for the full setup. I'm currently running stock down pipe and will be adding the Fabspeed catted downpipe next week.

Overall I'm happy with the exhaust, from the limited videos out there I think this choice was a great one to make, hopefully this will help others out.

I think this setup is the perfect balance between loud and tolerable for daily usage. No drone at any specific RPM range and slightly on the quiet side while cruising. Compared to the MPE I feel this one has a bit of a nastier tone to it and snarls a bit more sharply. While I wouldn't mind a carbon fiber tip, I feel these look just as good in their own way. Also, the welds were spectacular on it. All in all I'm highly impressed with it. The addition of the downpipe next week will be the icing on the cake. Have a listen and comment if you'd like.

Added a cold start video with the Fabspeed Catted Downpipe. Will do a driving video in the next few days. With the downpipe the cars sounds absolutely sinister and the backfires it makes sound like a M1 Garand rifle going off. The best part is how sporadic they are, the neighbors definitely love me for it. At least they'll all be on time for work since I leave at 6am lol. Also there is a noticeable torque increase through the midrange, has a bit more of a kickback and feels to rev a little bit more free. All in all it was money well spent IMHO.

Last edited by mrcheezle19; 05-17-2017 at 07:57 PM..
Appreciate 12
Bosozoku693.50
F30_Tone120.50
Brake_Late1936.50
amw896582.50
mstmng141.00
Niko ZV118.00
Acexxon638.00
AndrewC198910903.50