View Single Post
      08-03-2017, 07:30 AM   #72
HalfMoon
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 Z06/Z07 - 2017 SS 1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGM135is View Post
I would have preferred machined wheels as I think that would match better than chrome or black. I will probably look for a take off set.

I will probably swap out the badges for the carbon flash style and replace the front grille for the Z06 one. I may get a front splitter and rear spoiler, but will go with the clean look for now.
This is all personal preference, but I like the cleaner debadged look. I would definitely do the Z06 grille and get rid of the "braces" chrome strip and would get the Z51 spoiler for your car to complete the rear end.

On my Z51 I pulled the "fish" off the side and the CORVETTE letters from the rear and just left the front and rear flags (they are recessed into the bumpers, so they have to stay). On my Z06 I have no "fish", so I just pulled the CORVETTE letters.

From my Z51:

I also debadged my 1LE, removing the side Camaro badges, front and rear SS badges and rear Bowtie:

Enjoy the car man, they are a lot of fun. I drove my Z06 every day for the last two weeks. Now I need to go get the new Sport Cup 2 tires mounted as my old ones are shot with only 6,000 miles on them.
Appreciate 0