Vigilante375
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 AW 6M 135i

Automatic windshield wipers = dumb
Automatic cruise = dumb
Blind monitoring anything = dumb
Navigation = is pointless this day and age with Smart phone and handheld nav's. Especially since handheld nav's can come with free map updates.
Electric steering wheel adjustment = dumb
Auto high beams = dumb
Wifi = dumb
Electric parking brake = dumb
Rear heated/cooled seats = ....meh
Foot activated trunk = ....as long as it's optional
Tire pressure monitoring system = only good if it tells you which tire is low and not....low tire pressure.
Front left and front right camera's = good only for people who live down a driveway with a blind entrance to their house

Backup camera = I can live with and would be helpful when parking backwards
Heated/Cooled Seats = both work wonders. Now, if they could make the metal seat belt part in something that won't give you 1st degree burns would be awesome
Auto braking = is very good since people don't pay attention nowadays
Self dimming mirrors = awesome
Remote start = awesome
Headlights that turn when you turn = are great for dark roads or poorly lit areas

I'm sure there is more I'm missing but that's all I can think of at the moment. I'm down for the technology to be there but as long as it's an option. Unlike the Chevrolet SS that comes STANDARD with useless technology. Take away all that tech and the car could be $5k less, at least.

When that useless tech is forced onto the consumer, then it makes them less aware of doing what you're suppose to be doing....driving and paying attention!
Appreciate 0