View Single Post
      03-18-2018, 01:12 PM   #8
chief1richard
Life is on the Track, the rest is just waiting.
United_States
Rep
Drives: At the point of 7,000 RPM's

Garage List
2018 M2  [0.00]
Upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by krillnasty View Post
Hi everyone!

If this has been asked and answered already, I apologize. I could not find anything by searching.

I've had my M235i for just under two years. I love it very much. Since I was around 12 years old, however, I have wanted to own a true M vehicle. I test drove a 2018 M2 at the dealership the other day, but it was only for a few minutes. It felt quite a lot like my car, but definitely was more snappy and accelerated with greater ferocity.

Has anyone here upgraded from the 2 series to an M2? Did you feel that it was worth it? The upgraded dash and integration of apple carplay seems quite nice. I have a company car for work so I generally only get to drive my BMW on weekends. I am debating if it is worth the added cost to bump up to the M2 to become my weekend warrior, and looking for opinions of anyone who has owned both.

Thanks so much in advance.
Had a 15 228 M-Sport with TP and Dinan stage 1 with 311 HP. Best car I ever owned until I got the M2. Loved that car and Tracked it several times. Took a bath on it trading it in. However I have never looked back after getting the M2.
In the end its a tough decision. Money over something you really enjoy. I think I would always regret not having gotten the M2.
Appreciate 1
DanG10833.50