View Single Post
      03-28-2021, 09:24 PM   #107
Dasnub
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfritz View Post
Have a 2016 m2 manual 29700 miles. Great car. I can’t decide wether to just keep it , tune it, replace it with an m2c, or wait for the next m2. Cost is not the major factor. I am looking for a fun car. I don’t drive that many miles but enjoy driving. Honestly the hassle of the sale / purchase is a major barrier. My main concern about the next m2 is an increase in weight. The m2c seems like it takes it up a notch without much extra weight, but I really enjoy the sound of my current car which I hear is not as good on the m2c.
Been struggling with the same thing lately, but the market for used cars is just too stupidly high to justify an upgrade right now in my opinion. For a couple grand it’s just so easy to keep whats great about the N55 and obtain whats great about the S55 with some bolt ons and a tune. The tunability of the M2C isn’t relevant to me at the moment as I’ve never been interested in voiding warranties. In another year a 2019 M2C will make more sense once prices normalize and tuning them becomes an option.
Appreciate 0