View Single Post
      11-19-2017, 07:54 PM   #5
pruettfan
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2, LBB, DCT, Exec

I have driven the M3/4 and M2 all back to back fairly close to their limits during a 2 day M School. All three cars are excellent and I say that as a guy who owns and loves their M2. When I asked the instructors at the school what cars they prefer they all said the M2 for autocross and the M4 (with carbon brakes) for the high speed south palm at Thermal. The fact is it shouldn't be a x car against x, what we should be doing is enjoying the fact that we get to choose among so many great cars made by not only BMW but many other manufacturers these days. We live in the golden age of performance cars and I say that as guy who drove a 69 Camaro for my HS years and love muscle cars. For me the M2 is an amazing value proposition and a great driver that I plan on keeping long term, I lusted after the M3/4 for several years but the physical size of the M2 and its ergonomics are a great fit for my needs and desires so I wouldn't give it up for a M3 or M4 but I would love to buy my wife an M4 so I could enjoy both.
Appreciate 5
///M///1862.00
bollinm25.00
tke743738.50
mWHO118.50
seis-speed2432.00