03-18-2018, 07:30 PM   #33
Downunder99
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M2 | LBB | MT

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Just a quick update on my decision in regards to MPE or not MPE. A very friendly M2 owner from Chicagoland gave me the opportunity today to see and hear his MPE on his stunningly looking black 2017 M2. To make the story short, he cranked the engine and my decision was made! It has to be the MPE! OMG, what an amazing sound this MPE emits! I had not expected to get to hear even close to what I got to hear live! No Youtube video, whatsoever would even get close to how that beast sounds in real life, which adds the real-life deep sound vibration. This is day and night to the stock exhaust! As much as pictures can't show the beauty of the car compared to looking at it yourself, as much you got to hear the MPE in real life. Should anyone have doubts about getting it or not, listen to it live! He also took me for a spin and probably I won't listen to any music, other than the one coming through the open windows!

A big big thank you to Seth and his dad for providing me the opportunity today!!!

P.S. During the cold start not the slightest sign of any rattle or excessive vibration!
P.S.2. I forgot about my neighbors, but they just have to live with it ...
Appreciate 6
AGM2297.50
SM2733.00
qnet681.50
seis-speed2430.50