View Single Post
      06-26-2017, 12:38 PM   #91
///M///
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2016 Manual AW F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdg76 View Post
Thanks man! Saw you tagged hjk and didn't realize you meant me haha. The gf and I loved Strasbourg and Riquewihr. If you're are into food/wine, highly recommend both. My gf has some more pics and info about both on her blog - (JQLouise.com/). We spent a day in Strasbourg and a day in Riquewihr, which was probably enough (although maybe could have used another day in Strasbourg). As for Wurzburg, we honestly chose it as a stopover on the way to the Nurburgring. We loved our hotel which overlooked the city, had a great couple of meals, and the roads nearby were a blast to drive. Didn’t see too many sites due to the short amount of time we were there, but in Aloha Joe's post they saw the palace and castle. We did drive to the castle at night, but I figured I put too many pics as is in the write-up as is haha. Let me know if this helps!
Lol. My bad. Thanks. So one night in each place Strasbourg and Riquewihr? We are looking to do the 'Black Forest High Road" on way to Strasbourg. Not sure if you got the chance to drive that.

Thanks.

My Amazing European Delivery Story
Appreciate 0