Thread: Planning my ED
View Single Post
      10-16-2017, 03:16 PM   #1
True Story
Rep
Drives: 2018 AW 540xi M Sport Stage 2

Planning my ED

Hi guys,

Ever since the 1 series came out in 2007, I have always dreamed (fantasized) about taking delivery of a new BMW in Germany.

With my current lease set to expire in April, I am trying to plan my ED right around the time my Lexus is due back.

I do have a couple of questions in regards to the M2 and ED in general.

- How long does a ED build take, and when should I put my order in regards to an early April 2018 pick up?

- When placing an order with a dealership, do they automatically discount the build because its ED (I think Ive read its about 5% now) or do I have to fight them for it? Also, is it possible to discount the car further than that?

- I am looking to travel with 3 other passengers, would I even be able to fit everyone in the M2? I am looking to make the ED + take advantage of Europe with close friends and family, using my M2 instead of a car rental.

- How many carry-on bags or luggage can the M2 handle, considering 4 people with be in the car at all times?

- Will I have any issues visiting other countries, such as Czechia and Poland?

- How bad is car theft? I understand its a legit concern everywhere outside of Germany.

- Does the dealership take a deposit prior to me paying them for the car (Ive read 7 days prior to the ED that it has to be paid in full).

- What kind of deals can I look forward to hotel and flight rates and through whom?

Thanks so much guys, I appreciate your help.
Appreciate 0