View Single Post
      08-29-2017, 07:28 PM   #1
Fugly M3
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3CX

BMW M Fascination Nürburgring Nordschleife M2 2 Day Training

Hey all!

I am off to Germany this Saturday for M Fascination training in the M2 at the Nordschleife. This event was sponsored by Donnie Isley willwin2day and I was invited after completing M School at Thermal. Cost was $5295 and for that you get basically almost all meals, the 2 day training and 4 nights at the Lindner Congress & Motorsport Hotel in Nürburg. Just have to get yourself there. It's a steep price and none of the discounts you can use on M School will work for it, but I am expecting it to be a blast!!!

From what I understand (BMWs schedule starts after/ends before Americans arrive), Sunday is arrival and welcome dinner at the famous Pistenklause.

Monday is an empty day of sorts with some walking of the track and registration.

Tuesday and Wednesday are section training and laps!!

Thursday is departure...for me this means on to Melbourne, Australia for a Great Ocean Road trip with my brother, with stopover in Bangkok.

Some teasers to start. Full report as I am there or when back. This is the first leg of an 11-day Round-the-World trip, so I may be slow to get things up.

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 7.12.14 AM.png
Views: 2756
Size:  998.8 KB

04th-06th September 2017 Agenda BST NOS M2_englisch.pdf
Appreciate 1
calbears4199.00