07-07-2014, 05:09 AM   #6
Advevo
Banned
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition, E30 M3 DTM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAgent View Post
+1

I check everyday to see what's up. I just like to know what this car is made of before making a decision on a M4.
I was on the same boat but i know my answer now.

I have test driven an M4 DCT.

The engine is fantastic really really awesome. But the first i noticed when driving away it has no nimbleness like the 1M Coupe. The M4 does not feel like it is 1500kg. It s in my eyes closer in feel to an M5/M6 then an 1M coupe.

When i first drove a 1M coupe i was convinced to buy one instantly. The M4 has not convinced me so fast. Is it worth to buy alone for the engine? For me no. I rather have an agile car. My quess is that the wheelbase of the M4 kills of all the fun which i am looking for in a car.

The perfect companion for an 1M coupe is an M3. I really see no point at all to use an M4 as a trackday car in my case. To use a 4 door M3 as a daily drive oh yess!!! It s much more fun then an M5 for sure.

I just have to wait for an M2 then. All i hope for is that bmw keeps the wheelbase as short as possible and make it lighter then the 1M coupe.

The long wait begins but after driving the M4 i know now you just don t get bored driving the 1M coupe. What a Car it is.

Last edited by Advevo; 07-08-2014 at 11:28 AM..
Appreciate 0