08-06-2016, 07:26 AM   #72
bruin1md
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Toyota 4runner TRD Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachoM View Post
I have nothing to regret in terms of ride quality. I don't feel the car super stiff at all, and its very compliant with bad tarmac. This is very personal, but this is our daily car, and I can tell you both my wife and I feel its confortable. If it would be an only weekend car, or track car, I would definitelly install the MP coils, reduce the hight and limit roll. A little too much for me, but perfect for daily drive and have fun.

My 911 is lowered and I am on B16Damptronic, which they are as well not a very aggressive set up, but for sure stiffer than the M2.

Again, this is very personal. Ive read several comments here saying M2 is very stiff, which is not at all my feeling.

so your M2 definitely feels 'softer' and less bumpy on bad roads than your 997.2, correct?

I gotta tell you Nacho, your posts and those of a few others are making me re-think selling my GTS, even with its PDK. It's super low miles at 9975 (2011), so it will continue to hold its value pretty well I would hope, especially with so many 991 haters out there.
On the 991 forums, however, the people willing to give up their love for NA engines are saying the new 991.2's handle much better than the 991.1 and with little to no turbo lag.
Appreciate 0